Skip to main content

Virginity: 3 Reasons Why You Should Wait Until Marriage

Virginity: 3 Reasons Why You Should Wait Until Marriage


Oh yeah, I'm taking it there.
I have two daughters. One is a teen and now has a new interest in the opposite sex. I have explained to her that dating will not commence before her sixteenth birthday. Even then, I plan to be involved in her dating life. That means that if I don't know that boys parents, he can't come over. It also means that I am slapping a promise ring on my daughters finger and giving her the talk. No, not about sex. Too late for that. We covered that last year. We are going to talk about putting a vice on her virginity.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I will share with you the three reasons I've come up with as to why a person should keep their virginity until they jump the broom. Want to read it? Here it goes:

You have zero perspective. Virgins don't know what sex is supposed to be other than what they see on television and in the movies which is always glamorized. I mean, who really climaxes simultaneously? I can't even rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time. Are you kidding me? Please stop trying to rub your stomach and pat your head. It's not worth it. You won't be able to do it unless you practice and that's only going to take you away from this blog post. Come back to me please. As I was saying, a virgin doesn't know what good sex is supposed to be so when they have bad sex, who would know. Learn together. That way you won't have sex with Jane and wish it were Janet or have sex with James and wish it were Jim. Heck it's a new era! Let's add have sex with Janet and wish it were Jim for the bisexuals in the house. The less vagina's and penises experienced, the greater of a chance you have at appreciating the one you landed for life. Multiple partners give you experience but there's a price to pay for the experience. It's called preferences. We wish that Devin would kiss like Dee but  have the body of Cody. Who has time for this? Not the virgin. The virgin gets what they get and they work with it. ZERO perspective. Ignorance truly is bliss.


Shared Experience: There is nothing like two virgins losing it to each other. It's like climaxing at the same time, but on a much deeper level. Besides, climaxing at the same time is like winning the lotto. It seldom occurs. Anyway, sharing the relinquishing of the V-card together makes for a bond that can never be broken. It's great to have sex with your first and your last. With all the sluts in the world? Who can say that? You can, if you wait.


You won't be scarred for life: Virgins have no idea of how many war stories non-virgins have.Amidst our best sexual partners, we encounter the worst sexual partners and have nothing to show for it but another name on the ole' bang 'em list. Sex becomes shameful when it's a waste of time. What should be an interaction among adults turns into an awkward mistake with no way of taking it back. We want to forget these experiences, but we just can't.

So concludes my 3 reasons for keeping your virginity until marriage. If you have anything I can add, I welcome you to share. If you lost your virginity after marriage, please do comment and speak on the benefits you've experienced.



Comments

  1. Never really thought about it this was before. Nice perspective. I assume sex education has already been covered but what happens when a virgin female finds herself in a life long contract aka marriage with a make whose equipment is...how do you say...on the short end? Wouldn't the matter of size matter? This is a sincere question.

    Lovely article all the same. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sign Of The Times: Case of The Serial Texter

I was lying in bed when I heard the familiar chime of an incoming text. Opening one eye, I opened the message to see two letters: GM. Still, in the stupor that slumber often puts you in, I scanned my brain to register the meaning...ah yes...Good Morning. I clumsily keyed in "Hey" and hit the send button. I kept my face deep in my pillow listening for another chime. Nothing. I switched my phone into silent mode and caught another hour of sleep before waking up again. This is a typical day in the life of a serial texter. I text a lot. I text because it's free (on my cell plan). I text because it's convenient. I text because it's a great way to have a conversation without actually having a conversation. But what happens when you actually WANT to speak to the other person with whom you are texting? How do you break the pattern? After months of texting, a phone call may prove to be awkward and break the momentum you built through texting! This has happened

A Love Story

Sometimes he looked at me the way I had always wanted to be looked at. His eyes would fill with a wonder as if I was a beautiful creature he never knew existed. I would often pretend I didn't notice, because I liked to be admired a bit longer. I knew he would break his gaze if I acknowledged it. So I sat and made my best effort to remain natural, refusing to ruin the moment with unnecessary interruption. Other times, I would intentionally turn toward him. I would return his gaze and admire every curve of his face. I would notice the perceived flaws and want to kiss them all. My lips would travel across the map of his face, landing on every location of interest. He would laugh, and distract my lips from their unplanned journey by planting his against my own- keeping them in the destination he chose. I was alway obedient to what he wanted. Knowing that he wanted me was enough and so I did as he directed and I enjoyed heeding his unsaid instructions. I knew when he didn't wa

The Real Thing *Relationships/Dating*

I love Marvin Gaye. I love how he croons along with Tammi Terrell about having the "Real Thing". If you have followed my blog over the years, you have seen me get separated, divorced, and hit the dating scene. Its been a long road. There was a time that I was dating just to get my feet wet. I just wanted to get into the habit of conversing and entertaining men in a way that I hadn't due to the confines of marriage. I just wanted to be single again. Eventually I came to want more. I wanted to have something...real. I am not a traditional woman. If I didn't have children I would likely never be married and I would be totally fine with living in a separate home from my significant other and connecting when we wanted to connect and maintaining space all other times. However, I have children...and my lifestyle preferences are not a priority. I am more interested in setting an example and foundation for my girls. So here I am, dating with a purpose. I have been on POF,